Personal Trainer / Strength Coachphysiquefunctional@gmail.com
0409 354 919
hello, my name is bryce gooch, i am a personal trainer / strength and conditioning coach here at healthy life fitness centre.
my passion lies within guiding and supporting clients and those around to me reach their fitness goals as safely and efficiently as possible by providing high-quality services backed by scientifically supported research.
when I began my own fitness journey, i found the volume of information within the fitness industry both overwhelming and disorientating. this led me to wonder, what is optimal? eight years, a university degree and a whole lot of first-hand experience later have taught me that the answer to this question is not simple and ‘optimal’ needs to be adjusted and tailored to a client’s needs.
in starting this business, i hope to share and implement my existing knowledge and have a positive impact on the lives of those i encounter, as well as strive to continue my own personal development to ensure I continue to provide the highest quality service possible.
services i specialize in;
- individualized exercise prescription and programming
- personal training
- strength and conditioning
- technique and skills coaching
- appraisals and anthropometrics measurement / analysis
- rudimental dietary consultant
- bachelor’s degree, exercise and sports science with a minor in nutrition.
- certificate iii and iv in fitness.
- fitness australia accredited / guild insurance fitness professional
- first aid & cpr
- natanui academy – west coast eagles
- international athletes & general population – athletic institute
- small group hiit training – f45 coach
- male dance instructor – collar & cuffs