Personal Trainer / GFI / Front Desksd@healthylifefitness.com
0416 301 982
Sury graduated from university of West Australia’s phys ed department in fitness and personal training over 30 years ago. since then she has kept current with numerous fitness courses in various modalities. one of the most experienced personal trainers and group fitness instructors in west Australia having had skin in the fitness industry for over 35 years. Sury delivers small group training, one on one coaching as well as mainstream group fitness classes from mind and body programs like the les mills body balance and stott floor pilates through to high energy les mills body step and combat as well as freestyle hiit / tabata classes.
Sury is the most empathetic and diligent of trainers who endeavours to breakdown the often complicated and confusing stigma around health and fitness combined with nutrition and optimal well-being. simplicity itself is Sury’s focus on elementary, safe and effective coaching. mind over matter and mind and body program delivery is another strong point of Sury’s. great with all clients from under 8’s to over 80’s Sury has the right advice, experience and so program delivery for them all.
Qualifications and Experience
- cert iii & iv in fitness
- diploma in fitness / fitness leader (university west australia)
- nutrition diploma / acpher fitness leader’s certification
- senior first aid / cpr / fitness australia accredited / guild insured
- gymnastics / calisthenics / dance / rebounder / floor pilates and fitball / les mills streams & freestyle group fitness instructor
- spinning cycle instructor / punch-fit boxing certified
- tabata / circuit / hit / small group personal trainer fitness instructor
- working with older population / younger population training certs
‘working out with sury is such a pleasure, she is so considerate, caring and aware of my limitations when coaching me.’
‘i absolutely love all my sessions with sury because she is so attentive and sympathetic yet she still pushes me to achieve better results.’
‘the most relaxing mind and body classes i have participated in with my friends. we book sury to train us as a small group and it works really well for all of us.’